The big brother of our small layflat photo albums is presented in a 19x13 format, and similarly convinces with unbeatable benefits. Its quick production, the outstanding picture quality and the low price makes this photo book undoubtedly our favourite format - and a price-performance winner. No matter if it's your sister's fabulous wedding, or a memorable trip to the Louvre in Paris, with the layflat photo album A5 landscape you can't go wrong. The printing happens on real photographic paper and impresses with terrific colour depth. Our tip: Those who like to paint, or create other artworks, can photograph these and exhibit them forever with this small but beautiful photo book!
All the details for your photo book:
- Number of pages: 18 to 98 pages, freely customisable
- Format: A5 landscape (circa 19 x 13 cm)
- Cover and inner pages: paperback-like softcover (both sides freely customisable), inner pages and cover made from durable, matt photographic paper
- Binding: outstanding panoramic display through its premium, lay-flat Leporello binding.
- Paper: 370 g/m² real, premium photographic paper
- Production: professional exposure on real, premium photographic paper (silver halide method)
- Ordering: quick and easy creation with the free myphotobook software
- Resolution: 1880 x 1270 pixels (maximum), 740 x 500 pixels (minimum)
- Print area: circa 18.8 x 12.7 cm